Vocal directives

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by barman123, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barman123

Hello,

I've one question. When someone is one the line, a message says PRESS 1 for English, 2 for DEUTSCH et 3 for FRENCH.
    My problem is just after that, when someone press 2 for example the directives will be in ENGLISH and i want them in DEUTSCH.
    How can I dot that ? I've install the 3 languages directives but I don't know how to make this.

Or maybe can we desactivate them ? I will be nice too.

Thanks !

ps : sorry for my english i'm french :D

2. 3CXNP

3CX Support

Hi There,

Unfortunately, this is not possible, as the system can only handle 1 active prompt set.
    You can, however, record other intro prompts in your digital receptionists and queues.

You can also, replace the "please hold while I transfer your call" prompt with the empty.wav file.

Copy the empty.wav file and rename the copy to please_hold.wav and replace the please_hold.wav in the prompts folder with the empty one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. barman123

Thank you for the answer.

But, can we desactivate them ?

Thank you in advance.

4. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

You cannot de-activate the prompts. You will have to replace the prompt files (with the same name ) with a prompt message of your preference.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.