• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Vocal directives

Status
Not open for further replies.

barman123

Reaction score
Hello,

I've one question. When someone is one the line, a message says PRESS 1 for English, 2 for DEUTSCH et 3 for FRENCH.
My problem is just after that, when someone press 2 for example the directives will be in ENGLISH and i want them in DEUTSCH.
How can I dot that ? I've install the 3 languages directives but I don't know how to make this.

Or maybe can we desactivate them ? I will be nice too.

Thanks !

ps : sorry for my english i'm french :D

Hi There,

Unfortunately, this is not possible, as the system can only handle 1 active prompt set.
You can, however, record other intro prompts in your digital receptionists and queues.

You can also, replace the "please hold while I transfer your call" prompt with the empty.wav file.

Copy the empty.wav file and rename the copy to please_hold.wav and replace the please_hold.wav in the prompts folder with the empty one.

Thank you for the answer.

But, can we desactivate them ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

You cannot de-activate the prompts. You will have to replace the prompt files (with the same name ) with a prompt message of your preference.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.