Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voice mail as vmail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by beaver, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaver

I can't get the mail server to work, everithing is set like in the previous versions but in this time the server is not sending the emails. please help.

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hello,

hmm extrange. try to reinstall system to test again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. beaver

what amaze me most is i can't even get a log of the mail server trying to send the emails. In fact i upgrade server yesterdey and that feature stills not working. If i saw a log of the system trying to send the email I will think that is the nat, but i don't see the server even trying.

4. KeithB

Have you got an anti-virus installed ie McAfee as there is an option on by default that will block 'mass mailings' ie emails from programs that it doesn't know about. The 3cx could be sending the emails but the anti-virus may just be stopping them reaching the SMTP server - you should be able to check the AV log, McAfee tells you the program name you have to add to the permitted list if that's the problem.

5. ec268

Please try to telnet your smtp server at 3CX machine, for making sure both servers are able to communicate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.