• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

voice mail help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylove4life

Reaction score
Getting a 404 hen going to voicemail when no one answers a call. Any one have an idea what might be wrong. Thanks

On one extension? On all extensions? Always like this or did it just start recently? You really need to give a bit more info when asking questions like this.

Hi, new install. Just have one extesion on now using a free account at Call Centric. What do you think it could be?

Ive found that sometimes when setting up new extensions, even though the default forwarding rule is setup to forward to voicemail after 60 seconds, you have to go into the extension rule settings and click "apply" before the rule will work.

If it hasn't worked from day one, then it could just be a missed, or misconfigured option. If you go though all of that and still can't get it working then post what operating system you are using and a 3Cx log showing the incoming call to the point of failure.

I sure will. I'm sure I just missed something. I'll have a play with this sometime next week and see if I can get it to act normal. thanks for the help

all fixed.. nub config issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.