Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voice mail indicator and emails quit working on Yealink T-26

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by supakrw, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supakrw

Recently the voice mail indicator and the emailing of voice messages quit working. We are using Yealink T-26 phones. Can someone shed some light on how to correct this. The only way to tell if you have a messge is to call the voice mail extension, all the messages are there. When I get this corrected can I prevent the emailing of the old messages that are probably being held on some queue?

2. willow

willow Member

Re: Voice mail indicator and emails quit working on Yealink

what OS is the 3cx running on? There is a bug when running on XP SP3 that causes this. It should be fixed with the next update i am told.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. supakrw

The system is running on Windows XP SP3. Is there a work around, because it did work for numerous weeks. Will frequent reboots alleviate this problem until a solution is available.

4. willow

willow Member

the issues that I have seen happen at random, once the message is stuck, it stay there until you log in, then after that it works for a while. I have seen better results on windows 7 if that is an option for you. You can always call support if you have it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.