Voice Mail Indicator?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gisvpn, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gisvpn

Does anyone know why it is not possible to switch on the voice mail indicator in the free edition ?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Because that's one of the limitations of the free edition. If you use the Demo code emailed to you it will work, however you will be limited to two concurrent calls instead of four. Otherwise you will have to buy a licence.

3. gisvpn

I see. I assume the free edition is for evaluation/non commercial use ? Its strange that this is one feature missing from it. I wanted to try it to ensure it worked with the UA's. I'll have a look at the demo code however I think it would be silly to reduce the ability for 4 calls to 2 through the PBX :( .. It would be silly to buy a licence just for this feature also !..

4. pcunite

Actually it would silly to make software without getting paid for it. If 3CX meets your needs why not give something back? Do you give away whatever it is you do to people calling into your 3CX system?

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

A 4 Simultaneous Call License is sold for 375Dollars at the moment from 3CX.
    I think it would be a bad idea to give people such licenses for free, don't you agree?

The MWI is a Paid feature. It don't see what's so silly about that.

If you need to test the MWI functionality, you can go to the 3CX Download page, register with Correct credentials and receive a 2 Sim Calls License to test it. Now if you "Need" more sim calls, that's where you need to start paying.

That's business for ya!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.