• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voice mail notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

befree

Reaction score
Hi,

It's just 3 days I'm using your very useful software. Congratulations for the good job done. I left the open source installations for the 3CX.

I know that your are gonna improving day by day but I would like to give my support.

For the next release, could you please add the voice mail notification on the PHONE (IP PHONE) and the possibility to register the calls.
My equipment is:

PC XEON 1.8ghz, 1gb ram Win2003 SBS Nr 2 Linksys SPA942 Phones.

Thank you very much

Robin

Thanks for your nice feedback!

We are working on the voice mail notification.

Could you explain what you mean by "register the calls"

when do you think the next release will be available?

admin said:
Thanks for your nice feedback!

We are working on the voice mail notification.

Could you explain what you mean by "register the calls"

I mean to record as mp3 or wav file all the incoming calls to use for example to monitoring the quality of service of a Callcenter or similar.

Kind Regards

personally i think you'd be pulling your hair out with that one. your customers or users are your best feedback for phone quality. you could have all the tools in the world but if they say there's alot of echo or noise; who do you think would win.

Hi,

You can record calls using the SIp phone itself. For example X-lite does that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.