Voice Mail notification

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by andrewgenoa, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewgenoa

Hi all,
    I use 3CX phone system 11 with Grandstream 1400 and 1 3cx phone for windows, installed on a win7 pro pc.
    on both phones (real and sw) I get no "new voice mail" notification.
    On sw phone no icon flashes, on sip phone no led flashes. Basically I can't know if someone left a msg or not.
    Is it a pbx config problem?

Thank you for supporting.

Rgds
    Andrew

2. kevin

kevin Member

@andrewgenoa

Please note that MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) is not available in the Free Edition.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. max-it-out

Kevin,

I respect that the "Free Version" can not be too awesome, because people wont pay for any other version then. But my issue is that I am currently testing out several SIP PBX server software, and I have a "check list" I am supposed to fill out on each one. One of the sections on the check list is about voice mail. You guys are getting high marks thus far. But since I can not test the MWI I have to give a 0 in the column. You can claim it is there. But I have to be able to see it work before I can sign off on it. Is there anyway to get this feature on a trial basis? What would you suggest?

Max

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

the install the 30 day demo license and see if it "works". When you signed up for the download, you were emailed the Demo code.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.