• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voice mail prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshy_vimal

Reaction score
Hi all,

There are two annoying problems in 3CX voie mail prompts. When a caller calls from outside:
1) He has to press # key after recording his message.
2) He has to press 0 to save the message.
Only after he does this does the voice mail get saved.

How to I make modifications to this? I just want the message to be recorded after the beep without pressing any # or 0 just like normal voice mails. Any solution?

Thanx,
Vimal

Hi

It is no possible to remove the need for pressing # and then 0.

However if the caller just hangs up after recording without pressing the #, the voice mail will time out and it will still save the message.

regards

Hi,

I tried that and it works without pressing the # key. Thanks for that. But if I press the # key after recording my message and then hang up without pressing 0, it does not work. Is there any solution to this? because a caller from outside hears this prompt first so may end up pressing the # key and hang up.

Thanx
Vimal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.