• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voice Mail Released in Free Enterprise Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Hello,
I'm very excited about finding your software and what I've learned about it so far.

Is the Voice Mail Feature Releasing this month in version 3 going to be a included in the free download enterprise edition? Any idea of the exact release date pehaps?

I recently downloaded the v2.0 beta and have it running on my home/office network. I have a P3/600mhz/512Mb ram WinXP home compaq desktop for the ipbx and 2 of the 3cx sofphones on a couple of dell XP laptops w/100mb ethernet cards. I'm using a Netgear WGR614 wireless router for my network. The laptops have wireless and wired connections. I'm using the wired connection for the phone and they are both registered to the pbx..

The only problem so far is when I call from one softphone to the other I receive no ringback in my headset, and there's alot of echo. Also when I disconnect I have to restart the 3cx media server service on the ipbx. This releases the network traffic thats on the switch and then another call can be made successfully. I can send the logs if necessary.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.
I've ordered the Grandstream ht488 analog gateway for a PSTN connection and the GXP2000 phone. They're on the way!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for your support.

Thinking alike

I'll be ordering exactly the same equipment next week so will be interested in how you get on. I'm still not sure whether I'll try and run 3CX off our server or run new cable and use our backup server.

Probably try it on existing server and see if any problems.

IVR will be in Free edition

Hi Ffar,

Thank you for your nice feedback!

In regards to your question - IVR & Voice Mail will be included in the free edition. Its not included right now because its not ready yet but within a few weeks beta 3 will be out with IVR & Voice mail.

In regards to the issues you had with the soft phones - please check if they continue to happen once you get the grandstreams. You really should not have any issues like that. If they persist please let us know.

Grandstream HT488 FXO Gateway Problems!

I have my PSTN FXO Gateway registered to the PBX but can't receive or make outside calls. I've tinkered with this til I'm blue in the face. The light on the ht488 blinks red sometimes green for an outgoing call but gets no dial tone or completes the call. Incoming calls never ring the pbx just the phone on the fxs port.

I can however call the FXO Extension number internally and it rings the Ring-In destination for that line number. I can also call the fxs extension and call other extensions from the fxs phone. Can't get an outgoing call to happen with anything.."9", "*00, nothing, just acts like it happening, its ringing back on the calling phone but never goes off hook on the PSTN line. Server Log says call is established Response line:SIP/2.0 200 OK, phone says "Talking" on my GXP2000 display. It only rings back on the calling phone once or twice most times. Never hits the actual PSTN line though. I think I have a line siezure problem, I'm not sure why.

Can anyone help with the settings for the ht488 in the U.S. for this PBX?
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.