Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voice Message Email Log

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by motormal, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motormal

I'm trying to diagnose an issue where voice messages are not being sent via email, as configured. I've seen references to:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs\3CXVoiceBoxManager.log but I don't have that log file. Is it somewhere else in v11? Is the absence of this log file indicative of something else that isn't configured correctly? There doesn't seem to any indication of a problem in the logs I can see.

Any help appreciated... thanks!
    malcolm

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Did you configured mail server options in 3CX? Try first to send welcome e-mail to some of the extension...

3. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Are you running a licensed version of the 3CX v.11 software??? Unlicensed v.11 does not do voice-mail to e-mail (this is another change in the demo edition between version 10 & 11). Have a look at this feature chart ...
    http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison.html

You can use a demo license to enable these features if this is the problem ... You can get a demo license by going through the 3CX download proceedure, or go to this page ...
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/3cx-phone-system-v11-service-pack-2/

Best regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.