Voice Recording Finder Application

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by karl800, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karl800

Hi All,
    I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in an application i'm currently working on.

Basically the app will allow you to find voice recordings with ease.

This app will however be chargeable, but won't be too expensive. We are going to give a free 7-14 day trial period so you can test it yourself before you buy, and if your happy you will need to buy a key to use the software after.

At the moment the way to find recordings is to navigate throught your folders and and then do a search for the files manually using explorer.

The application will be configurable so you can point to your Voice Recordings, and will allow you to play your recordings direct from the app. It will have easy search options and allow you to easily select the extension you want to find. As well as to have date range seach options.

We are also going to offer a branding solotion for an extra small charge as well. So may be too flavours, Lite and Full. Another option we maybe thinking is to allow you to send directly to email or FTP.

If anyone likes the idea of this app and has any ideas which they would like impleneting into it. Let me know and i will see if we can do this for it.

We think this app will be a great usefull app for 3CX users and will save time on finding calls.

Regards
    Karl

2. karl800

Hi All,
    Just an update if anyone is interested,
    We got a basic app together with some minor bugs. I will hopefully have some more updates on this at end of week.

Got some good ideas to be added to this. which hopefully will be added too.

At moment, the call recorder finder, will search calls by extension or by phone number, and via date range.

Minor issue where it doesnt search cross ref from ext and number. but is slowly looking good.
    There is an options menu, for you to selct where the recording are stored.

And when you clcik on a recording it opens windows media player and playes the recording for you.

Cheers
    Karl

3. mccomp

Hi Karl,

Can you send me your application so that I can test it.

Regards,

Charles

4. karl800

Hi Charles,
    Sorry for late reply, been abit tied up and progress on the app has been slow.
    We are currently not in test phase at moment on this, as soon as it is ready i will send you a copy of it to try.
    If you have any ideas which you want to add feel free to let me know and will look into them.

Cheers
    Karl

5. werdnap

Hi Karl, I would be very interested in buying a copy of your application as soon as it is ready. Happy to be a beta trialist if that would help. Thanks, Andy

6. redwill

Hi Karl

Do you have this product working as yet, I am based in South Africa and we are really interested in this product. Can you send me more info. send me an email info@redwill.co.za

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.