• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VoiceClient / No sound on outgoing call

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow77

Reaction score
Hi i have installed today the last release of 3CX server and client.
When i try to make a call inside with two extension it's working just fine.
But when i'm trying to make a call to a mobile phone, i have no sound and the guy on the mobile phone don't here me also.
I try with an other VOIP client and it's exactly the samething.

Thanks if you can help !

I had the same problem. Connecting to an IP adress in stead of a hostname did the trick for me

matthijsolislagers said:
I had the same problem. Connecting to an IP adress in stead of a hostname did the trick for me
The ip address of the 3CX server or the IP address of the voip provider ?
Because i already using the ip address of the 3CX server

I meant the voip client. But your internal calls are ok so that isn't the problem.

Can you post your server log please.

matthijsolislagers said:
I meant the voip client. But your internal calls are ok so that isn't the problem.

Can you post your server log please.
Hi, here is my server log.

Your serverlog seems ok to me. Do you have a firewall between your internet connection and your 3cx server. Maybe you can see the ports being blocked in the firewall log. Outgoing calls use port 9000-9015 by default.

matthijsolislagers said:
Your serverlog seems ok to me. Do you have a firewall between your internet connection and your 3cx server. Maybe you can see the ports being blocked in the firewall log. Outgoing calls use port 9000-9015 by default.
OK, thanks i will check and i will come back to you soon.
Thanks anyway for your help

matthijsolislagers said:
I try something different. Still behind my firewall i try with x-lite to use my VOIP account directly, and it's working fine.
But when i'm using the 3CX PBX server i have also the same problem. The guy i'm reaching don't here me as i don't here him. :evil:

It could be X-lite uses different ports.

matthijsolislagers said:
It could be X-lite uses different ports.
Maybe, but why when i'm trying to go through the 3CX Server it's not working ? It's strange isn't it ?
Could it be a codec problem ?

I had the same problem on one of my computers. I tried everything like reinstalling client, disabling Windows firewall, uninstalling some clients like Skype,...

At the end I uninstalled my Realtek High Definition Audio driver restarted the computer and installed it again and now it works.

The only problem is that my voice on the other side is not very loud. The other party can understand me, but not very loud. I don't know where to search to solve this problem now.

i have the same trouble than all of view
no sound!!! but it s work with 3cx v2 that so strange isn t it :twisted:

Not sure if this is the same situation or not, but I had the same thing happen. However, it was only doing it with one phone number, as far as I could tell. After pinging the SIP host name, I got the IP address (and it didn't ping, btw) and did a lookup on
ip-lookup.net/. Apparently, the host name was showing different than what came up when I pinged it. So, I made the change to what the website reported back, and it worked. Like I said, not sure if I had the same situation as you, but it sounded like it and this is what I did to fix MY problem. Good Luck!

BFeller...That problem was from almost seven years ago! I suspect that they probably sorted it out in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.