• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voicemail Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajohns

Reaction score
I am evaluating this product with the intent of implementing it, and it looks great. I have not fully tested it yet, but I am trying to think through all of the implementation issues and variables. One question that I haven't found the answer to.... Can users access their voicemail from outside the office (eg from a phone that is not directly connected to the PBX? If so, how would they do so?

It's possible for users to access their voicemail from outside if you can get them to access the voicemail phone number (default is 999) on the 3CX server. A digital receptionist can help here, or you could use a special VoIP number that reroutes to internal number 999.

Yes its possible. The new version, to be uploaded early next week now has an option that a caller can dial 999 at any digital receptionist menu to pick up voice mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.