Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicemail and Digital Receptionist not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nrking83, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrking83

I transferred our 3CX 11 phone server to a new server by using the data backup/restore tools.

We can make outbound calls, and inbound calls come in, however 2 key things aren't working:

1) When an inbound call is directed to a digital receptionist, they hear "This call can not be completed. Please try again later. We apologize"

2) When reaching a user's voicemail, the same message plays.

Everything else is working perfectly.

Any ideas?

Nick

2. gschwab

gschwab New Member

I'm guessing maybe some .wav files didn't get restored properly?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. west2

Any suggestions?

This happened to me this morning. It has been running perfectly for 4 months.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have the 3CX logs been of any use?

5. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Have you restarted the services and/or confirmed all the services are running?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Sounds like the connection between the 3CX services and the web services is broken for whatever reason.
    For me, when IIS is been stopped, I will get this generic message instead of the IVR for Digital Receptionists and the Voicemail.

The IVR is dependent on the web service. I don't recall. but you may see those system extensions are not registered.. but I don't recall off hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.