Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicemail and external call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by azev azev, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azev azev

Hello,

I'm trying to get this new system up, but I am having some serious issue with trying to get the voicemail to work.
    Currently all the function that we're using are working, including voicemail when internal users is calling the local extension number.
    For some reason though, when I tried calling from my cell phone to the external did number, the voicemail forwarding failed.
    The log just said call(16) terminated without trying to forward the call...
    Any reason why this is happening ??

2. azev azev

I've done some more testing, and forwarding to voicemail works if all default call is answered by digital receptionist & caller have to enter the extension number.
    However direct forwarding from did# to extension# do not get forwarded to voicemail after the specified ring time.

Any idea anyone ?

3. ec268

How do you set the forward rule for the extension?

4. azev azev

I finally figure out whats the issue.... My VOIP provider have their own voicemail system for my account, and when I disabled the voicemail, I forgot to change the amount of ring time (in seconds)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.