• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voicemail Clock Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

STCJeff

Reaction score
Here's a fun one for you - Our 3CX install is a virtual machine under windows 2007 Server Hyper-V and runs great. Except... The server shows the correct time. The phones show the correct time. The office hour rules work correctly in 3CX. BUT, the voicemail time stamp is off by several hours. I cannot seem to find a setting for the time anywhere (I'm thinking maybe it's set to Greenwich or something). Anyone know where to set the voicemail system to read the correct time/time zone?

You don't say which version you are running so i'll assume v7.0.4744

Check you have the correct country setup in 3CX - go to Settings > Advanced and check your country is correct.

This is a fixed problem. The timestamp on the Voicemails was incorrect by a few hours.
It's gonna be available when the new release is out.

I'm assuming you mean the fix is in the next version after 7.0.4744?

Clock is still off, looks like it is off by 12hrs.

You have received a new message in your voice mail box.

Date 17/02/2009 1:46:36 AM
Duration 00:00:06
File vmail_04xxxxxxx_400_20090217014636

The call was received at 1:29pm, mind you I DO NOT LIKE the new voicemail template (the bit that sends the info, it is messy, might be a setting somewhere I guess).

H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.