Voicemail connection

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jrusselltx, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrusselltx

I am using (or trying to) the softphone with a local Asterisk implementation. The phone works correctly, but I can not access the voicemail function. The phone connects to the system correctly but the password is refused as incorrect. What do I need to do differently to get this to work?

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello,

go to you extension, in général, check if code NIP is your extension number, and try again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jrusselltx

Go to my extension where? In Asterisk? Which conf file? or to the computer running the softphone?

Where would code NIP reside? I don't understand.

The extension is set up like every other extension in Asterisk. This one works with different soft phones, so I don't think it is in Asterisk anyway. There is something different in how 3CX either sends the touch tones to Asterisk, or some other command is getting in the way. I can get to the computer voice asking for the password so it dials the extension correctly, but when I touch the keys for the access code (password) what I touch is not getting sent to Asterisk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.