Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicemail E-Mail to Exchange Distro Group

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ablesoft, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ablesoft

Hello,
    I've setup an Exchange 2007 Mail-enabled distro group to capture a certain extension's voice mail emails. I can confirm in the voicemail xml file in the file system that the email is failing, I also looked the VoiceBox log and am getting this error:

Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.1.1 <Voicemail@ourdomain.com> is not a valid mailbox

I confirmed this group exists by sending an email to it through Outlook, so the mailbox exists. I did read on another thread that I needed to uncheck the 'Require that all senders are authenticated' in Exchange and I did that but the email still wasn't getting through.

I did find a way around it by putting the email on a different server but I would like to have it use our Exchange groups.

I'm running 3CX Version 8.0.10116 which is the latest. And Exchange 2007 is on a Windows Server Standard machine.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.