• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

voicemail not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikmps

Reaction score
hi

i am trying to get voicemail working

when a call comes into a line after a set time it just disconnects i have the voicemail options switched on and setup filters to direct to the volicemail, if i change one of the filters to redirect to another extension it works fine. if i dial the voicemail on the workstation it connects but i get audio at all then disconnects.

I have just update to the latested version that came out today and still no success

thanks

Paul

how many numbers do your extensions have? Is it a 2,3,4 or 5 digit pbx scenario?

Can you explain exactly what is happening? What extensions are you dialling? Give an example in extension/numeric form and explain call setup pls.

Also what webserver are you using? IIS? On what machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.