Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

voicemail pin then system hangs up

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cloud9mike, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloud9mike

New user here so thanks in advance to everyone....

I have 3CX setup and working with Linksys gateway... I am trying to get the voicemail configured. I connected to the server with the 3cx softphone and everything is working fine.....

dial 999
    asks me for my pin press #
    Then it responds thank you and hangs up. I was hoping that I could record an mp3 and tell it to play that as my vm greeting but I can't seem to get that done. Just looking for some help to get my vm greeting setup and get down the road.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. cloud9mike

That didn't work... That is exactly what I was trying to do.. Thanks for the reply, any other ideas???

Also, when using the softphone I don't get any tones when pushing the buttons... So I don't know if/when it takes the # that I click on...

3. cloud9mike

I will try a new extension tonight.

Thanks

4. cloud9mike

I have 2 way audio... I don't have a digital receptionist set up as of yet.... Thanks for all the input.. I will look at a few things tonight and post after that... Great board!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.