• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voicemail problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjmeulen

Reaction score
I have an 3CX installation with 2 snom370 phones and some snom m3 phones.

On one Snom 370 phones i use voicemail and it works fine.

On the other Snom 370 phone i have also voicemail enabled, but i cannot access it through the keys on my phone. It says alle the time that my pincode is incorrect. This is not true.
I reset the pincode to another pincode and it still says that the number is wrong. I can access my voicemail by the 3cx assistant but not by phone.

Then i created an new extension with the same hardware. Now it asks for my pincode and after that for my extension. After typing these three digits it asks again for the extension. And again. And again.

Hi,

It sounds more like a DTMF problem then anything else. Try and change your DTMF settings on your phone and try again. Also try with the 3CX softphone or antoher phone and see if you get the same results.

Which firmware versions are the phones running? Compare the DTMF settings of both the working one and the other one (-> Setup -> Identity X -> SIP -> DTMF via SIP INFO)

Thanks for your replies.

When i use the softphone, everythink works fine. So my 3CX database is fine and it is an hardware problem.

I have different firmwares running.
7.3.14 (Working)
7.3.30 (DTMF not recognized by 3CX).

I went through all settings and there is no difference at all.
Especially Tone Scheme und DTMF via SIP Info are the same. It even does not work when i change the DTMF via Sip Info.

Then i tried to downgrade the .14 Firmware in the newer Phone, but that broke down twice. So i gave up before my phone dies and opened an support ticket @snom.

Hi,

Please come back and update this post should you get a reply it might tremendously help others users in the same hole as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.