Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicemail Problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by haywardi, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haywardi

Hi,

I am running 3cx V10 SP6 (double checked this just now).

My 3cx system runs on a virtually dedicated server that under normal circumstance, needs NO MAINTENANCE, so can therefore run for weeks/days and probably months between reboots.

However, last week I stopped getting voicemails being sent through the email service and in my attempts to find out why this morning I decided to reboot 3cx (not the server which was happily running without problem) Low and behold it fixed the problem.

I can't remember when I upgraded to SP6 so I can't also be sure how long 3cx had been running for, but does it require a regular reboot? Is there a bug in the voicemail to email service.

Thoughts comments and suggestions all welcome.

Thanks in advance
    Iain

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Haven't seen that issue, I did have MWI stop working shortly after the upgrade to SP6, a re-boot cleared that. Been running Win XP Pro, which has done fine for a couple of months at a stretch. It will be re-booted, on occasion, when I get time to download any Microsoft updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.