Voicemail prompt record

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by koshy_vimal, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koshy_vimal

Dear all,

Can I record my own statement as a voice mail prompt? If yes, in what formats and how do I upload it?

Thanx,
    Vimal

2. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

You can record this via the voice mail options when dialing in your voice mail.

When in your voice mail, You need to press option 9 to go to the Voice mail options menu ad then press 8 to change your voice mail greeting.

Info also found on http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXExtensionmanual7/extension7.html

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. koshy_vimal

Hi there,

Thanks for the solution

Regards
    Vimal

4. verdun

Hab das bei Version 8 jetzt mal so gemacht. Geht auch an die Message. Am Ende kommt dann ein Piep und dann spielt es leise Musik im Hintergrund.
    Dann bekomme ich eine Datei, auf der nur ein Piep Piep in Abständen zu hören ist. Woran kann das wohl liegen?

5. verdun

Sorry wrong language . I have done tzhe recording and the voice prompt works, but after the piep there is quiet music in the backround and the recording is only bring a piep piep in intervals instead of the actual message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.