Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicemail to email delay

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bbaker73, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbaker73

bbaker73 New Member

v. 15.5, 15.5.3849.1

I have a client with one user that is noticing very random voicemail to email delay. Very similar to these two closed posts.

https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/voicemail-email-delay.51389/#post-210071
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/voicemail-to-email-issues.47367/

As is mentioned in one of the threads, the client notices that when he gets the next voicemail to email, that delivery seems to cause the delayed email to be released/received.

The last one he just received was from a week ago. Being that 3CX server retry interval is every 15 mins 72 hours and then it stops trying tells me that it is not an issue with his mail server not being reachable, otherwise he should not receive the email a week later, it would have been discarded by 3CX by now. I will have him try to monitor the vm indicator on the phone as well as email notifications.

2. Sean McBride

Having the same issue. 20+ locations. 15.5 affecting random unlucky users. I've disabled AV, re-created extensions, windows updates, etc. i've exhausted what little information 3cx has on this issue and it's seriously affecting business. If ANYONE figures something out, please update. I've not been able to find a pattern between the affected extensions.

bbaker73 likes this.
  3. DSXDATA

DSXDATA New Member

We see the issue too. It is not reproducible or traceable. By the time a user complains, logs have long since rolled over. Not an SMTP server issues because the SMTP relay is in use for many other clients/purposes. We'd see the issue...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.