• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voicemail to Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haryl87

Reaction score
How do I enter multiple email addresses so that both of them receive an email when a VM is left?

You can't enter multiple Email-Adresses for one extension.

How about creating a mail distribution group on your mail server?

Our email is hosted by someone else, I haven't had the time to finish our email server. can I do it from Gmail or Ymail?

Gmail can set up some rules...
Gear -> Settings -> filters

Even if they are customer's email addresses, I can do it without having access to them.

No - you would have to create an email address and forward mail to both addresses.
Or - they would need to setup a filter on one of the email accounts.

But you can not update settings on someones account without a) their knowledge b) their password

Thanks, but the freaking thing won't let me do it without the customer verifying there account.

Then tell the customer to verify with the "freaking thing". There are somethings we can not control in this world. If you do not have access to the clients mail server, or they are on Google/Yahoo/ISP Email, then the client needs to figure out (with your help possibly) how to set up what they are trying to do. This may require you to sit next to them while you make the necessary changes and have them enter passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imperial Treasure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.