Voicemail Transcription Service Beta

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KerryG, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I know I have been a little quiet around here lately but for two good reasons. First, I am wrapping up the v11 Book which should be done in about a week. Second, I have also been working on a very cool universal transcription service product that works really well with 3CX.

MyScribbit.com takes the voicemail to email wav file, transcribes the text, and then sends it back to you via email and optional SMS message. We just went into beta 1 and are accepting limited numbers of beta users. While we expect to go live in about 30 days, if you sign up for the beta you will get the service at no charge for 90 days. Please come by and check it out, this could be a great product for yourself or your customers.

http://myscribbit.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The beta is going well and the service works great with 3CX. Please feel free to come by and signup for the beta and try it out for 90 days on us.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 1place

When all of Google Apps is available for the same price, it seems a tad expensive for a simple app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.