• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voicemail_version 7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentrexJ

Titanium Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I just installed 3CX for the first time (7.1) and am able to get my sets to auto register and configure. What I can't seem to get is the voicemail to work nicely.

I can get the phones setup so that voicemail answers when called and when pressing the mail button it asks and accepts the password.

Once logged in though, it says "press 9 for options". Once I press that though I don't get any voice prompts on how to record my greetings.

Any suggestion on how to get voicemail working properly so it prompts me with how to my greeting and name properly?

CentrexJ said:
Once logged in though, it says "press 9 for options". Once I press that though I don't get any voice prompts on how to record my greetings.
Hi
Usually this is a codec issue - some prompts are in .mp3 format, for these you should have installed (on the PBX machine) appropriate codec, so please check this.

Regards
vali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.