Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicemail_version 7.1

Discussion in 'Windows' started by CentrexJ, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

I just installed 3CX for the first time (7.1) and am able to get my sets to auto register and configure. What I can't seem to get is the voicemail to work nicely.

I can get the phones setup so that voicemail answers when called and when pressing the mail button it asks and accepts the password.

Once logged in though, it says "press 9 for options". Once I press that though I don't get any voice prompts on how to record my greetings.

Any suggestion on how to get voicemail working properly so it prompts me with how to my greeting and name properly?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Usually this is a codec issue - some prompts are in .mp3 format, for these you should have installed (on the PBX machine) appropriate codec, so please check this.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.