Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voicepulse and 3cx (Caller ID and hold not working) will pay

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mpwsupport, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpwsupport

I have spent a good deal of time this last week trying to get voicepulse connect to work with 3cx.

I had 3cx 3.xx and had some problems so I upgraded to the latest version 6.0.806.0

I am having problems with the incoming caller ID.

I have tried different settings in the inbound settings for the voip provider, and still.

all i get instead of the caller id number is, the city name and state.

The other problem I am now having is, (phone SPA942), I get a call on line 1, I start talking, then get a call on line 2, put line 1 on hold, then try to pickup line 1 again, and the phone says trying to reconnect, however, I lose the line, and inside the 3cx the line stays active.

Even if i get only 1 call, when i put it on hold, I can not get it back.

Please help.

I am willing to pay $40 via paypal to a single person, whoever helps me fix the two problems.

2. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

To get technical support on this one, you can contact our technical support (This requires commercial edition with support package). If you have a commercial edition, but no support package, you can purchase one here:

https://erp.3cx.com/orderform/support.aspx

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mpwsupport

The problem here is,

I am supposed to troubleshoot and make 3cx tested and stable before we start selling commercial versions to our customers.

I have been looking at 3CX because it seems to be the best of not one of the only one that is based on windows and not Linux.

VoicePulse is recommending I get trixbox for linux and start testing it for our customers.

I wish I could find a configuration screen for Voicepulse and 3cx, that would solve our problems.

Thank you.

4. mpwsupport

Matt,

I am not a partner yet, the editon I am evaluating, is the free edition.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.