Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voip Call from Cellphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by vin944, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vin944

I have a 3cx PBX setup and I have one Voip line registered. Is there a way I can call in to my PBX and be able to make LD calls to China using my VOIP line? Thanks.

2. amygoda

amygoda Member

Do you have pstn gateway ?
    do you want to call your landline then 3cx dial from voip line ?

3. vin944

No I don't have a pstn gateway. For example I can set ext 200 to always forward to outside line. If I call from my cell to the main digital assistant (using IPKall) I can press 0 for ext 200 and that will forward to whatever number I have programmed. I am looking to do the same thing except without the programming part. Thanks.

4. amygoda

amygoda Member

Sure you can do this as preprogrammed key or number
    And you can work around to dial any number

But you dial ipkal number to dial with which line ?

5. vin944

The IPKall is just forwarding to 800@mydomain.com. I have a digital assistant set up there (800). I have 10 preprogrammed numbers which go thru my voip provider. But it seems like if the number is not preprogrammed then I can't use my cell to make an LD call. Is this correct? Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.