Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VoIP Hardphone (snom) via Tunnel

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by garethb_83, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garethb_83

Has anyone used a snom 320 with the SIP Proxy Tunnel software?
    Having a wiered issue where I can make calls perfect as such but with exception of, I can't here the Phone ringing whilst dialling out. It's just silent but when the person i'm ringing picks up, everything is fine. Two way audio and everything. This is the same when dialling out via VoIP gateway, internal extensions and PSTN gateway. However I do hear ringing when dialing via my GSM gateway (MV-372). Not played with the settings much but i'm sure I configured the new 3cx gateway to connect via the same tunnel (not the one inbuild but the same SIP proxy) and usually I hear 2 ringing tones, one received and the other that is built into the client which is anoying but when I did it this way had the same issue one no receiving of the ringing tone.

Would be a help if anyone has had the same issue with a prospect of a resolution.

Kind Regards

Gareth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.