• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

voip phone IP301 and voice transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbok

Reaction score
I've tried to make a call transfer with 2 ip phones like this one:

https://shop.euteliavoip.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=42&category_id=6&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7&vmcchk=1

during conversation between A and B i try to transger the call to C.
when I push the transfer key and I digit the extension number the transfer goes ok.
but if noone pick the call (noone answer at the iphone C) and the user at the B phone remain in wait for call transfer, I'm unable to re pick the call from phone A. if I hangup phone A 3cx says that phone A is on hold and phone B is waiting for transfer. I'm unable to re pick the conversation from A to B.
the solution is to hangup phone B to reset the situation.

any suggestion?

bump....

anyone have any ideas here?

I have a similar situation with Polycom 330s.

Internal A calls external B.
A then tries to transfer call to internal C.
C busy, so A tries to resume call - can't.
External B stays on hold until he ends call.

3cx version: 3.1.2434.0
Extensions configured to be be bound to media server; with SIP ID set to extension number. "Replaces" and "Re-invite" and "Ext is External" not ticked.
Polycom Bootrom 3.2.3.0021
SIP: 2.1.2.0049

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bendy and Urbok,

Please post the 3CX console log here for us to investigate your issue.

ok. give me a couple of hours. I connect the phone, I try a call transfer and then I post the console logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.