VoIP phone Perfectone IP-301

Discussion in 'Windows' started by massimo.chima, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. massimo.chima

I have a problem with voip phone IP-301.
    When I try to make a transfer call, it doesn't work.
    I have upgraded 3CX PBX to the newest version (5.1.4078), but still doesn't work.
    Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
    Massimo

2. darrellchapman

When does the problem occur? Transferring to the IP-301 or from the IP-301? Also what is the other device? Is it the VoIP Client or some other device?

One thing I've noticed (and already posted on these forums) is that the all attended transfers to an extension that is using the VoIP Client will fail. Blind transfers work correctly.

Darrell Chapman

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. massimo.chima

Hi Darrell
    the problem occur only trasferring call between two IP-301. In some cases the second IP-301 stops working and must be restarted.
    I agree with you for blind and attended transfers.
    Have you any suggestion?

Massimo

4. darrellchapman

Unfortunately, I have no idea. However, may I suggest that you look in to upgrading/downgrading the firmware that's currently in your phones? I couldn't find any information on Perfectone phones so I can't tell you how to do this but I would suggest Googling this to see if anyone is having this problem with these phones. If a phone is crashing (to the point of requiring a restart) there is something wrong with the phone.

Darrell Chapman

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. paradiseit

please i need to know if you have find the solution for this problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.