VOIP port change

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My VOIP provider is using SIP proxy with port 5061. I defined this port in "Edit VOIP Provider" windows, but 3CX always use for SIP proxy registering VOIP standard port 5060. How to fix it? Thank you.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Port configuration

Hi,

We will check this in our next beta. We expect to release beta 2 early next week, and this adds a much more flexible port configuration.

Thank you for your patience and feedback

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same problem exists with the port in beta 2 version also. For registration is used standart port 5060 and not required 5061.

4. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member
    3CX Staff

Hi, I am sorry that a resolution has not been included in this beta version. We have implemented changes and we have conducted preliminary tests successfully.

In the mean time, perhaps we can directly test with the very same VoIP provider you use, could you please let us know what provider you are trying please ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOIP provider is: sip.voi.t-com.sk
    proxy port: 5061

Direct communication with any softphone work correct, but 3cx can not register. From log observing by Ethereal sniff at the ethernet card i can see that source and destination port for registration are the same 5060. It is not normal. Is it?

6. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member
    3CX Staff

Hi,

Yes, if you wish you can send an email to our support address and we will answer you sending a 'hotfix' that we are testing with. Perhaps you can see if the changes solve your problem.

Thanks.