• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VOIP provider and route problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetel2

Reaction score
hi,

we have problem. with 3cx system v7.1.7139 . if we have safety route there is problem. i explain. while we hav safety route the serveur look the first route and the second and the third and it use the last route but the last and the first route are the same.

and the problem is when we make a makecall the server check the 3 route and said "error we can't forward your call" but the system call and my extension is hang....

look this

14:10:20.617 [CM503004]: Call(475): Route 3: VoIPline:xxxxx@(Ln.10005@IPPI)@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060]

14:10:20.617 [CM503004]: Call(475): Route 2: VoIPline:xxxxx@(Ln.10005@IPPI)@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060]

14:10:20.617 [CM503024]: Call(475): Calling VoIPline:xxxxx@(Ln.10005@IPPI)@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060]

14:10:20.351 [CM503004]: Call(475): Route 1: VoIPline:xxxxxx@(Ln.10005@IPPI)@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060]

14:10:20.320 [CM503010]: Making route(s) to <sip:[email protected]:5060>

the call is doing but 3cx system hang my extension ???

it's like the ippi voip line take too time to answer?

do you have an idea. ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, But you have setup the same provider multiple times and setup redundancy on that single line in outbound dial plan?

tpinnovations said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, But you have setup the same provider multiple times and setup redundancy on that single line in outbound dial plan?

yes for test. if not there is little problem. if i make my first provider in the route1 and a second in the route 2 sometime and it's very often the 3cx take route 2. if i reverses route and gateway it's the same result it take the second route ????

there is time to wait for route 1 ?

That sounds like a timeout problem with the route your having trouble with. I don't know if theirs a way to adjust it or not.

tpinnovations said:
That sounds like a timeout problem with the route your having trouble with. I don't know if theirs a way to adjust it or not.

yes it's that i think, but it's very short. like 2 secondes, and if i make only 1 route it's work without problem.

very extrange.

It could also be an issue with having the trunk registered multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.