VOIP provider in montreal

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gonzo__007, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzo__007

hi all,

I'm looking for a voip provider in montreal that gives unlimited call. at lease, unlimited local calls.

I know there is tons...
    but I don't want a resealer that reseal voip services from an other resealer...
    and voice quality is very important...
    also... not at 100$ per month...

someone have an idea ???

2. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

I didn't hear any good comments on voip providers in Montreal that are not cheap. I was looking for one also last year, but I finally decided to go with InPhonex which provided me a 514 number anyway and everything works perfectly since I opened an account with them.

Some good ones exist, but they cost too much.

3. gonzo__007

ok, the provider does not need to be located in montreal, but I want a did in 514 and that the provider offer services to reach 514, 450, 819, 418 (on-net) without any extra cost

4. vinzer

I am in Montreal also. I did not find any free of charge one here. I am sticked with clearswitch - I like their service and quality of voice.

5. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

I didn't know about clearswitch, but they look pretty good. My InPhonex account lets me dial anywhere in North America unlimited for much less than a regular land line.

6. arkitekt

I would recommend Vbuzzer, they have Montreal based numbers --- great pricing in my opinion -- $25 per year for unlimited incoming, and $25 for unlimited outgoing local calls. If you need calling outside the local area, add the Skype gateway for 3cx and get a $3 per month outgoing calling to US and Canada plan with Skype --- and route all longdistance calls through that.

You can find out more about Vbuzzer here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.