Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VOIP provider in montreal

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gonzo__007, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzo__007

hi all,

I'm looking for a voip provider in montreal that gives unlimited call. at lease, unlimited local calls.

I know there is tons...
    but I don't want a resealer that reseal voip services from an other resealer...
    and voice quality is very important...
    also... not at 100$ per month...

someone have an idea ???

2. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

I didn't hear any good comments on voip providers in Montreal that are not cheap. I was looking for one also last year, but I finally decided to go with InPhonex which provided me a 514 number anyway and everything works perfectly since I opened an account with them.

Some good ones exist, but they cost too much.

3. gonzo__007

ok, the provider does not need to be located in montreal, but I want a did in 514 and that the provider offer services to reach 514, 450, 819, 418 (on-net) without any extra cost

4. vinzer

I am in Montreal also. I did not find any free of charge one here. I am sticked with clearswitch - I like their service and quality of voice.

5. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

I didn't know about clearswitch, but they look pretty good. My InPhonex account lets me dial anywhere in North America unlimited for much less than a regular land line.

6. arkitekt

I would recommend Vbuzzer, they have Montreal based numbers --- great pricing in my opinion -- $25 per year for unlimited incoming, and $25 for unlimited outgoing local calls. If you need calling outside the local area, add the Skype gateway for 3cx and get a $3 per month outgoing calling to US and Canada plan with Skype --- and route all longdistance calls through that.

You can find out more about Vbuzzer here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.