VOIP Provider questions.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by sommerpro, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sommerpro

Suggested VOIP provider for US.

I was looking for a suggestion of a US Voip provider. I need 4 lines, I need to keep an existing number. And I need it to work flawlessly with 3cx.

If you have any suggestions, or if you are currently with a voip provider and you can tell me about your experiences and costs that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
    -Jerry

2. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

The most common provider I have seen is broadvox, I have used Cbeyond, Broad voice, ATT SIP, and our own SIP trunk offering.

The most cost effect provider that I could think of would probably be broadvox, or broad voice. I'm sure there are others out there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. comresource

comresource Member

I would recommend you do a bit of homework on the 3CX 'supported' providers first. If you will be SIP trunking over the public Internet make sure you test your latency to the provider. Also ask if they have a direct handoff to PSTN or do they have an upstream provider. If guaranteed call quality is a business requirement I would go with a Business class provider than owns the circuit into your premises and can perform end2end QOS. If they can accept the occassional choppiness and jitter that is expected across the internet then that would be the way to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. farsight

In the 3CX management program, select VoIP Providers, add WoIP provider. Use the drop down box for your country then the drop down box for Provider will list officially support providers.

Currently, they are: 888Voip, Appia, Broadvox, CallCentric, Cbeyond, Nexvortex, Vitelity, So Tel Sip Trunk.

I have used Broadvox and Vitelity. I currently prefer Vitelity but I am using both and they are both good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.