• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VOIP SOLCON (username problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco

Reaction score
VOIP SOLCON

I try to use for the first time this program, verry nice

but if i use my provider solcon i get(voip)

[CM113006] Registration of sip:[email protected] has failed; reason=Unauthorized

this reason is the the user name is wilcodejongh and not [email protected] can i disable that it don't use the @sip.solcon.nl

its takes mijn server name and ad it to my username?

sorry for my englishe

Nobody??

kick >>

Solcon

do you have de names of de registerars from Solcon???
en do you heva a tel number??

Re: Solcon

asfuture said:
do you have de names of de registerars from Solcon???
en do you heva a tel number??

Yes

may i know them???

Hi.

First of all.
Do NOT give out your username and/or line/pswrd.

Have you set the "Local SIP domain" in "settings for sip domains" to be sip.solcon.nl?
If not i suggest to go over your registration info one more time.
Propably an idea to contact solcon to learn what there proccedure is on voip reg.

don't be afraid. i didn't ask you psw. i asked you what are your sip registerar, if you have a tel number, if you use a stunt server or not. your psw & usr need nobody. if you call solcon tehy doesn't help you with a IP PBX. thats my experience.

Hey wilco.

Feedback please.
Did you get it to work?

Mori said:
Hey wilco.

Feedback please.
Did you get it to work?

no its not working

Re: VOIP SOLCON

wilco said:
[CM113006] Registration of sip:[email protected] has failed; reason=Unauthorized

this reason is the the user name is wilcodejongh and not [email protected] can i disable that it don't use the @sip.solcon.nl

It is NOT your username shown in the log. It;s your AOR (address of record). Username is not showing in the logs.

Re: VOIP SOLCON

archie said:
wilco said:

It is NOT your username shown in the log. It;s your AOR (address of record). Username is not showing in the logs.

What can i do?

You can ask your provider why it doesn't authorize your requests. Or, try to setup some SIP phone to register directly at provider, and if it works - try to compare REGISTER messages in both cases.

can i not disable that it don't use the @sip.solcon.nl????

solcon

Hi,

solcon is very NOT flexible in usage. I experienced probs with my Fritzbox 7050, and couldnt get it to work, allthough Budgetphone and most others are working immediately. Solcon tries to let you use own material, like their own modems and their own phones.
So please give it up or walk through the whole thing again like you first did with the phone you got from them.
Also the things behind your ID after the @ sign is correct. It is the username @ the providers proxy. That should be fine. But there is more to it. So please use info from them about those details from other well supported phone and try those things out in your 3Cx. Somehow, Someday, Sometime it will work, allthough I left Solcon for those probs.

This is what i get from solcon

username : 31418700000
pass : (uw wachtwoord)
display name : 0418700000
autorisation username : wilco000000
sip domain : solcon.nl
sip realm : solcon.nl
sip listen port: 5060
proxyserveradres: sip.solcon.nl
proxyserverpoort: 5060
registrationserveradres: sip.solcon.nl
registrationserverport: 5060
codecs : G729a, G711a law, G723

is it the codecs???

I have the same issue here (version 5 RC2).

Does anybody know how to solve this, because we'd really like to purchase 3CX. But we will only do this when the Solcon line works (because it is our main business telephone line).

i use wireshark and see that the registration go wrong

see the printscreen the from adres is not good?

wrong pic with 3cx

"Image not found"

good pic with x-lite
"Image not found"

kick >> kick

i called solcon and i ask to change my username to tel number and now its working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.