• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VoIP to PSTN qurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjammer

Free User
Reaction score
I have the 3CX configured to defaults when I set up my PSTN line. I used the 10000 number it supplied as the ID/Ext.

When I dial 10000# I get my dial tone and can then proceed to dial my outside number. BUT.....

When I dial 1#, 10# 1000# or 10000# or even 1000000# I get the same results. It don't work on 100# because of the extension range. So now the question...

WHY does it work?
FYI, I have the HT- 488 Voip gateway.

Thanks,

Cjammer

We are not familiar with the HT 488 gateway. You would have to contact the vendor who you purchased this device from. We have configured our IP PBX to work with the following gateways

Grandstream GXW 4104
Sipura SPA 300
Patton range
Vegastream range
Micronet & Dlink range

We recomend a Grandstream GXW 4104 its very easy to configure

Your company should get one to evaluate. They are inexpensive and would be great for a SOHO other business to use. 50.00 for the gateway and 40.00 per phone is very appealing to a office of 5-10 people.

Cjammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.