• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Voip to Voip calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguar

Reaction score
Gurus,
help me. I have registered 2 voip providers.Can I achieve the below tasks and if how?I want to transfer Voip 1 to voip 2 so that I can dial the other line .

I currently have one sip account with call-in and call-out service. I want to be able to call the call-in number and after authentication of pin/password then have the ablilty to make a call(outbound) from the same or a different provider
2)I have a DID number from SIPnumber.com and I want to use it as a gateway.Like if I dial the DID number from SIPNUMBER.com it should ring and after some time it should allow me to dial the another SIP account(Outbound) provider which I include so that I can dial out .And it should authenticate based on the inbound caller ID.Both are SIP accounts so I want to use it this fashion.

THanks
Sarath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.