Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Voip to Voip calling

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jaguar, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaguar

Gurus,
    help me. I have registered 2 voip providers.Can I achieve the below tasks and if how?I want to transfer Voip 1 to voip 2 so that I can dial the other line .

I currently have one sip account with call-in and call-out service. I want to be able to call the call-in number and after authentication of pin/password then have the ablilty to make a call(outbound) from the same or a different provider
    2)I have a DID number from SIPnumber.com and I want to use it as a gateway.Like if I dial the DID number from SIPNUMBER.com it should ring and after some time it should allow me to dial the another SIP account(Outbound) provider which I include so that I can dial out .And it should authenticate based on the inbound caller ID.Both are SIP accounts so I want to use it this fashion.

THanks
    Sarath

2. coelhopsi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.