Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VOIP WORKING quickly using 3CX PBX and TiVi client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chivalryinsocal, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chivalryinsocal

AWESOME PRODUCT ! I'll read how to become a partner.

I just installed and within about 3hrs had things working that most would be digging through this support for help.

I have the following configuration working and it will be getting hotter over time.

3CX running on dedicated server..also Openfire for XMPP, Mail Server, and Jscape for MFT securely using SFTP for file transfer to Android or internal PC's

Internal laptop running: TiVi phone for Windows WITH encryption (ZRTP)...also runs 3CX phone just fine...Also runs Pidgin with OTR encrypted chat to my own server or through FaceBook account out to an Android.

External Samsung Android: TiVi phone for Android...also runs 3CX for Android beautifully....I ALSO RUN GIBBERBOT WITH OTR ENCRYPTED CHAT TO MY OWN SERVER OR THROUGH FaceBook..YES..I SAID FaceBook. ALSO have SFTP app on Android called andFTP.

2. scintaar

Hi,

We've just been asked if 3CX clients will work with Pidgin for IM and I saw your post.
    Does this actually work? If it does, how did you get it working?

Thanks,
    Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.