• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VOIP WORKING quickly using 3CX PBX and TiVi client

Status
Not open for further replies.

chivalryinsocal

Reaction score
AWESOME PRODUCT ! I'll read how to become a partner.

I just installed and within about 3hrs had things working that most would be digging through this support for help.

I have the following configuration working and it will be getting hotter over time.

3CX running on dedicated server..also Openfire for XMPP, Mail Server, and Jscape for MFT securely using SFTP for file transfer to Android or internal PC's

Internal laptop running: TiVi phone for Windows WITH encryption (ZRTP)...also runs 3CX phone just fine...Also runs Pidgin with OTR encrypted chat to my own server or through FaceBook account out to an Android.

External Samsung Android: TiVi phone for Android...also runs 3CX for Android beautifully....I ALSO RUN GIBBERBOT WITH OTR ENCRYPTED CHAT TO MY OWN SERVER OR THROUGH FaceBook..YES..I SAID FaceBook. ALSO have SFTP app on Android called andFTP.

Hi,

We've just been asked if 3CX clients will work with Pidgin for IM and I saw your post.
Does this actually work? If it does, how did you get it working?

Thanks,
Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.