VoipBuster setup....

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Motormuisje, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Motormuisje

I have got Voipbuster with a inbound number. Because i did not know anything about a good PBX for Windows is recently use Asterisk in Linux wich i got working fine.
    Since iam always looking for something news (and easier) i installed 3CX.
    So here's the problem i have got:
    I got the thing working with the VoipBuster account, iam able to dial outbound numbers but my voipbuster outbound numer is not displayed. Inbound numbers wont pass thru to the setup user....

Iam using Eyebeam for testing.

Dial Outbound:
    Registration of sip:Motormuisje@sip.voipbuster.com is successful
    08:13:26.390 StratInOut::eek:nHangUp Call from Ext.1001 to 0031314365*** has been terminated
    08:13:16.843 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.1001 to sip:0031314365***@localhost
    08:12:10.843 ServRegs::eek:nAdd Registered: Ext.1001

That part is working but the number is not displayed in the phone of the dialed number.

From outbound to 3CX:

08:20:35.593 Endpoint::findSource Can not find source by following specs: From: '0031314365***'; To: 'r.kruissen'; Rline: 'r.kruissen'; Contact: '0031314365***'
    Any suggestions ???

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

If i understand right the caller ID is not working on the phone that you have called? Can you check if it works if you use eyebeam directly with VOIPbuster?

3. Motormuisje

I've got the outbound number display working, don't know know but i wont touch it.
    The problems that remains is that is cant dial in to de server, i still get the error message.

UPDATE ! !

When i make a call now a voipbuster service says that iam not online. And that while i just dialed out.
    Everything seems to be working but i have got some serious inbound problems. Anyone with some sugestions !?

4. baukevda

Voipbuster is not working here.
    Can somebody post a screenprint of the settings
    of a working voipbuster-account.

Thank you.

5. josvic

Proxy IP: sip.voipbuster.com, port 5060
    Stun Server: stun.voipbuster.com, port 3478