Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VOIPPRO.com

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by daktur, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daktur

daktur New Member

Hi all!

Has anyone ever tried this provider? How were the results?

Today I use Broadvoice / Phonepower pretty satisfied but looking for better cost x benefit solutions.

Looking forward to read your experience.

2. LogitComputer

Hi. We use this provider internally and for a customer who makes a lot of calls out of europe to save money. The biggest disadvantage is that you cannot enable automatic refill via credit card (pre-pay provider) until you have not made two refills via Bank Account. This due to security reasons. The second disatvantage ist, you have to double-check the prices. Every month, they release a new pricelist and for us in Switzerland, the call-price for Switzerland Mobile was around 8-9 Cents per minute and on one day was raised to 35 Cents per minute.

3. daktur

daktur New Member

@LogitComputer, thanks for the tip. I am looking for a provider that can connect faster to Brazil Mobile phones, Broadvoice takes forever to find a route and to start ringing and that is not good for my customers.

The advantage is that for a fixed price of $50 I can call 87+ countries including mobiles to a lot of them including Brazil that actually is not included in the majority is calling plans available on the market.

But since it is prepaid, unfortunately I cannot give it a try, i cannot take the risk to get out of credits.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.