VOIPPRO.com

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by daktur, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daktur

daktur New Member

Hi all!

Has anyone ever tried this provider? How were the results?

Today I use Broadvoice / Phonepower pretty satisfied but looking for better cost x benefit solutions.

Looking forward to read your experience.

2. LogitComputer

Hi. We use this provider internally and for a customer who makes a lot of calls out of europe to save money. The biggest disadvantage is that you cannot enable automatic refill via credit card (pre-pay provider) until you have not made two refills via Bank Account. This due to security reasons. The second disatvantage ist, you have to double-check the prices. Every month, they release a new pricelist and for us in Switzerland, the call-price for Switzerland Mobile was around 8-9 Cents per minute and on one day was raised to 35 Cents per minute.

3. daktur

daktur New Member

@LogitComputer, thanks for the tip. I am looking for a provider that can connect faster to Brazil Mobile phones, Broadvoice takes forever to find a route and to start ringing and that is not good for my customers.

The advantage is that for a fixed price of $50 I can call 87+ countries including mobiles to a lot of them including Brazil that actually is not included in the majority is calling plans available on the market.

But since it is prepaid, unfortunately I cannot give it a try, i cannot take the risk to get out of credits.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.