voxbeam, 3cxphone 6.0 call config

Discussion in 'Windows' started by hartyshow, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartyshow

hi! I’m a new customer of voxbeam, i want to use 3cxphone 6.0 to make call with voxbeam.
    I’m trying to test this SIP to see the quality of the call and if he handle well voice application.

I have tried almost everything but I keep having the same answer Not Connected ...
    if someone has a clue to properly configure 3cxphone 6.0 with voxbeam, please don't hesitate at all!!!

they gave me the server address and the ip address

on 3cxphone i have put
    -account name: the name of the connection
    -Extension,ID and caller ID: email address (which is my user name on voxbeam side)
    -my location: i have chosen "out of the office" i have added the address of voxbeam server

now i don't know if they use a proxy so i didn't do anything for that

thanks in advance for any king of enlightenment

Happy Thanksgiving

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you positive that the extension and ID are supposed to be in the format of...XXX@Yahoo.XXX, rather than just the part before the @yahoo ?

You also may want to try using the Outbound Proxy Server and put the URL of the provider in there as well.

3. aaliyahaash

Hi..I'm sure the technology is available, just not sure if such a thing is available in a free app. I've found 3CXPhone. Has anyone had experience with that app or one like it? What I'm really talking about here is something simple for personal use. I want to use my PC (Win7) to make phone calls to others' landline phones. Thanks for any advice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.