Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Vozelia : Certified SIP Trunk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by telis, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telis

telis New Member

Hi,

I am trying to set up 3CX to use a Vozelia Telecom SIP trunk, I chose vozelia.com because it is 3CX certified – we are a 3CX partner.

I have two problems:-

1. The 3CX SIP Trunk does not register unless I change the host from sip.vozelia.com as it is in the certified template to sip.proxy.vozelia.com as it is in the email vozelia have sent with the account details. sip.vozelia.com is a CNAME that points to sipdir.online.lync.com so I can’t see that accepting PSTN calls??

2. If I change the SIP server in the Vozelia template from sip.vozelia.com to sip.proxy.vozelia.com the trunk registers and can make and receive calls. However the outbound called ID is always the vozelia username (which is not a PSTN number) instead of what I specify in 3CX even if I specify the number Vozelia assigned as the DDI.

2. telis

telis New Member

This is now resolved.

1. Be aware that according to Vozelia support the 3CX certified template is out of date, and you need to use sip.proxy.vozelia.com as the host. Maybe 3CX can fix this.

2. The caller id was a config. error at Vozelia's end that was fixed by Vozelia support pretty promptly.

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad the issue is resolved and thank you for the info. I will pass it on to the appropriate department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.