VTX Switzerland

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Melvin_XIII, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melvin_XIII

Hello,
    I have set up 3CX 15 on a virtual server (Hyper-V). I have a test (Demo) SIP account from VTX, my local provider (not officially supported). I have entered the credential supplied by VTX in a new SIP Trunk. 3CX shows a successful registration of the SIP account and in the VTX web portal the account is also shown as registered.
    I can place calls internally on the 3CX system and I can place external calls. But I cant connect to a Phone In the 3CX system from the outside.
    I assume that this isn't due to 3CX as I have defined an Inbound rule that should pass the number through to the registered phones. However I want to be sure that this isn't the source of my problem.
    Where can I find a log of incoming and outgoing calls so I can be sure whether the call reaches my 3CX server or not.
    I am using version 15.
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Cheers

2. Melvin_XIII

Hello,
    I have thought of some further information that might be necessary. The Firewall:
    We have a pfSense Firewall. I used the following link to set the firewall: http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/pfsense-firewall/
    Before following these instructions I went to System>Advanced>Firewall & NAT>NAT Reflection Mode for Port Forwarding and set that to PureNAT
    Then I followed the guide at that link

3. Melvin_XIII

Hi,
    I have just got off the phone with the Technical Support of VTX. They told me that all incoming calls seem to have timed out. What could be the reason for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.