Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VVX300 and 3CX cloud - provisioning issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aandjw, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aandjw

getting ready to move my business and plan to return back to 3CX after some hosted solutions that no longer make $$ sense......

set up cloud version with the PBX express, set up Callcentric SIP trunk, and now I am trying to get my VVX300s to provision from the cloud - did factory reset, upgraded firmware to
    UC Software Version 5.4.4.7720

I used the web interface to make sure there wasn't any other configuration information - just the link for provisioning from 3CX (DHCP set to Static) - and phone won't provision.

Am I missing something? How do I figure out why the phone won't connect to the provisioning server address?

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/polycom-vvx/

#2 and #3 apply to you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX, YiannisH_3CX and StefanW like this.
  3. superior1

We have a 3cx cloud solution that supports Polycom VVX 300. Feel free to try it out if you would like.

4. Brady Webb

@superior1, I'm interested as to what you've developed. I have a few 400s and 410s that I can't seem to get to provision remotely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.