Wake up calls has failed with external PMS

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by David_Arm, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David_Arm

I would like to set the wake up calls time to tomorow .I found the problems with External PMS. If I set up a time in the past that the wake up call has failed but if the time has not yet come to work normally that It can’t did wake up call rather than 24 Hrs.
    At the 3CX hotel module must be set the time and date so wake up calls rather than 24 Hrs has work normally .From manual wake up call message not set date parameter. I think that the cause of the wake up call can’t did rather than 24 Hrs with external PMS cause of the parameters .Please help me for fixed this issues .

Attached Files:

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @David_Arm,

That is a known issue when using the 3CX PMS protocol. It will be fixed in the next release of the hotel module.

Meanwhile, please send me a private message with your email address so I give you a patch and installation instructions.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. progenics1

Please does the V15 have the hotel module to come with it or I still need to install the hotel module. Also there is no link to download the hotel module again.
    Thanks

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.