Wallboard - help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by D00B3RRY, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D00B3RRY

Hi,

Seeing as i can't log into the support section, i thought i would raise this here in the hope that someone is knowledgeable and can help me try and customise the wall-board to display what i want. Basically we have an office with agents that are calling out to prospects, our KPI's are based on call time, calls inbound, outbound, answered etc. Currently the wallboard displays a collective amount of data, what i want to be able to display is a table of live data, for example:

Agent Extension Inbound Outbound Total Total Talking time
    Answered Unanswered Answered Unanswered Answered Unanswered

[​IMG]

Basically i would like the report display on a live basis for the current day, is this easy enough to do and would anyone be able to give me a hand customising for this result please?

Thanks.
    DanL.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

You will most likely need to look at a 3rd party application such as those from http://www.voiptoys.com (I understand they may do custom work, such as yours, as well) or use the CDR output and build something on your own. You might also "Google" call accounting software in conjunction with 3CX and see what is available.

You are looking for a feature that is not included in the standard reporting package and therefor a custom need that may or may not have a large enough appeal/need to get 3CX's attention unless you are willing to pay for the custom development and assuming they have the time, resources and willingness to oblige.

I only offer the other alternatives above as the submission, approval and inclusion of a feature request is usually a fairly long time. And of course, that is not to say that there may not be others on the forum who can tackle this as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.