• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Wallboard in CAll CEntre edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

millsey

Premier Customer
Reaction score
We have tried many times to get the wallboard working but we almost never get any numbers, the page loads and we get either "connection closed" or "Connected NATIVE" or similar but almost never any numbers. This is in Chrome v28 as we understand IE does nto support the web sockets required.

We have php and access into the 3CX database, we also have a .net program runnign every 5 seconds getting some live status data. can anyone please let me know how to get the live queue status from the system? I would prefer to get it myself anyway as we want to produce a display which has some 3CX queue info plus some other performance data, so to be able to get the data would be great. I don't think the live status is int he database as the database is written once a call finishes. Any info or pointers would be very helpful.

Thanks
Millsey

Sorry to bump but I need to find a way to get the queue live position if whatsoever possible. Anyone please?

It actually works in FireFox. So I can at least get something showing for the team.

Is the wallboard remote? Did you open the proper port on your firewall? I use Chrome and have no issues, same version.

Hi

It is on our LAN with nothign between the PC and 3CX. I can log in, it simply does not bring the numbers in. It worked literally ONCE in dozens of attempts in Chrome (v28), worked first time in Firefox (latest download)

What about the windows firewall? Try to disable it and then restart Chrome to see. You might also want to restart the services just to leave no stone un-turned.

Windows firewall is disabled.

I have achieved what I set out for, I guess there is no easy way to query for current queue statuses so we will have to worry about gettign the stats into a custom page in the future.

I guess a possible alternative is to use a framed page, will examine that when time allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Acosta
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.