Wallboard - show outgoing calls by user

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by minijay, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minijay

Hi there

is there a way we can use the wallboard to show how many calls a user has made...

i need multiple wallboard's ideally, one will be for the support staff showing number of users logged in and call status which should be pretty much out of the box setup. the 2nd board i need for the sales side of things that would show each user and the number of inbound and outbound calls they have made each day.. this is for the sales manager, im hoping this will be fairly easy to do. i know we can generate call reports but since we now have pro they would really like to see a "live" status so they can be questioned if the numbers are low. we have a small sales team so should be fairly easy to display on a single screen :) i hope

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

justin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Isn't the wallboard for Queues only? Queues are for inbound calls.
    Thus - can not show outbound sales calls.

I would consider integrating with your CRM.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. minijay

hi craigreilly

i guess so but as the board can read call backs i was hoping that it could understand outgoing calls as well... our crm doesnt have the capability to integrate in this way so that wouldnt help.

it mainly for the managers so they can see who isnt pulling their weight really, its better than running a report at the end of each day and then having a moan at them the following day / week when they could see at a glance that user 1 is down on the numbers and try to find out why before it progresses to far...

hopefully someone with more experience than me with the workings of the wallboard could step in and say if this is possible.. i would have thought it could be done if call backs are counted but fear you may be right

back to the drawing board :)

thanks for getting back to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.